Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jennifer Lawrence "Growing Up In A Jesus House"

Actress & Friend Of Planned Parenthood
Jennifer Lawrence 
Kudos to one of my favorite actresses and people, one Ms. Jennifer Lawrence for coming out in Glamour Magazine as a staunch supporter of Planned Parenthood. 

She had this to say to Glamour: 

"Planned Parenthood is so much more than an abortion provider," she continued. "My mom was really religious with me when I was young. She’s not so much anymore. And I wouldn’t have been able to get birth control if it weren’t for Planned P. I wouldn't have been able to get condoms and birth control and all these things I needed as a normal teenager who was growing up in a Jesus house."

Agreed. Planned Parenthood is so much more than a quick accidental pregnancy fix. It's about the health of women in general and is an essential part of our society.

2016 is a bold new year, let's approach it as such.

Donate to Planned Parenthood here:
www.plannedparenthood.org/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment