Monday, October 23, 2017

Just Because...Maks & Peta

Dead Couple Walking
Maksim Chmerkovskiy & Peta Murgatroyd

Just Because tonight Dancing With The Stars airs, Just Because, it's well duh, Halloween and Just Because they are hotter than Georgia Asphalt. Here are Maksim Chmerkovskiy & Peta Murgatroyd  at the Maxim 2017 Halloween party in Los Angeles. Hey Maxim/Maksim, I wonder if he and his wife Peta support PETA too?!

Peta is quite sexy as a Walking Dead Little Red Riding Hood, while Max is equally hot as a Walking Dead, something or other. Not sure what his zombie character is supposed to be exactly, but when you ooze sex appeal under that much make-up who cares!

What's that you ask? Do I watch DWTS? Sort of. I watch the clips on YouTube of the celebs I want to see dance. Yes Virginia, I cherry pick the show.

OK, time to get my motivation on, it's Monday after all.

Ciao!

Max on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/maksimc/?hl=en

Peta on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/petamurgatroyd/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment