Tuesday, October 31, 2017

It's Halloween, Witches!

Michael Says, Suck It!
Michael Shinafelt
"Happy, happy Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. Happy, happy Halloween, Silver Shamrock!" 

It's Halloween, Witches! Thus I thought I would throw in everything but the cauldron sink today as, to me this is truly the most wonderful time of the year! 

As most of you horror buffs know the above lyrics are from the horror flick Halloween III: Season of the Witch, which was pretty damned good and original, scary, maybe not too, but interesting? Yes!

It was the only film in the Halloween canon that did not have my future husband Michael Myers in it.

Continuing on with my Halloween related getting my freak on. I became obsessed with a vampire app on Instagram that let's me take photos of myself with various degrees of blood running out of my mouth and behaving like a carnivorous fiend. FYI in case you didn't know I am a freak for vamps.


So to wish you all a Happy, Happy Halloween I took a special one just for Entertain Me today, right here right now. Yeah, that's me in the spotlight. I'm losing my religion. Seriously that ship sailed a long time ago...

Tonight I am hitting the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival with my buddy Scott Jacobs in tow. It's tradition. Lot's of scantily costumed men will also be in attendance.

Enjoy your 2017 Halloween Witches! 

I want to suck your blood at:

No comments:

Post a Comment