Monday, March 5, 2018

In Case You Missed It...

Daddy's Boy
Adam Rippon
While he may have taken the Bronze Medal in figure skating at the 2018 Winter Olympics Adam Rippon deserves a Gold Medal for his red carpet look at yesterday's Oscar ceremony.

In case you missed Rippon's Gay personified ensemble, a tux accessorized with a harness. Well here it is and it's spectacular!

Nothing says spank me Daddy like a good harness to compliment your bow tie. In my humble opinion this was the best outfit at the event, Nicole Kidman's dress being a close second.

Oh Adam, the things that are running through my mind as I look at you in this. 

What? No, I'm not going to tell you what they are, fluff up your pillow and dream.

Now that's entertainment! 

Adam on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/adaripp/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment