Sunday, March 4, 2018

Make Out! It's The Oscars

Pardon My Tongue
Adrien Brody & Halle Berry
Here it is and here it shall be the 90th edition of the Academy Awards will be televised, today. Am I excited? Hell to the f#cking no! Will I watch? Here and there is the answer to that question.

While it has been an extremely lackluster year for movies, don't kid yourself, it really has. The only real reason to tune in would be the possibility of a moment like the one I nabbed above. 

"Yes" when Adrien Brody won Best Actor for The Pianist he inexplicably grabbed presenter Halle Berry and made out with her.

I am sure it was a in the moment thing where Brody got swept away in the emotion of winning, but it was indeed an odder way of expressing that than Sally Field's "you like me" speech - which is endearing to this day.

So let's cross our fingers something off the cuff happens today otherwise it's going to be a bumpy ride. By that I mean boring.

Michael has left the building...

Go Oscar on the WWW at:
http://oscar.go.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment