Thursday, March 15, 2018

Michael's Musings

Red Hot? Or Mellow Yellow?
Michael Shinafelt
"Between two evils I always like to take the one I've never tried before" - Mae West

I don't know about you, but I am feeling quite yummy today. I'd like to try something new. An evil perhaps? Or...use your imagination if you have one, of course you do!

Yellow or red, the choice is yours. Let's smeeeeeeelllll what Michael is cooking!

Kudos to the students who walked out for 17 minutes yesterday in protest of gun violence. One word: amazing!

The Safe Word is: Stormy Daniels

I love the smell of Cheetos and Tuna in the morning...NOT!

Saw one of my favorite partners in crime, Julie McMahon for lunch yesterday at The Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills. The more you know.

A friend of mine, thought Erika Jayne was a total "mean girl" for the way she attacked Teddi Mellencamp on RHOBH this week. While I think the punishment was harsher than the crime, I understood Erika's POV.

That's two mentions for Beverly Hills thus far in my column this week, holla!

There needs to be a band named: No Weed For A Bitch

I need Scandal to surprise and thrill me tonight

Notice Augustus Gloop and Donald Trump are never in the same room together?



R.I.P. The amazing, brilliant, one of a kind Stephen Hawking

So excited, there is going to be a live DJ in one of my favorite spin instructors, Jessica's class today at Gold's Gym Hollywood.

How does it feel to want??? Really, tell me.

Dear Martin Shkreli - Karma's a bitch motherf#cker!

Good Morning, I see the assassins have failed

Hit me with your best shot at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment