Friday, March 22, 2019

Just Because....Pat The Puss

Eye Of The Tiger
Zachary Levi
Just Because he's so damned cute, Just Because he has a movie coming out based on a Saturday morning TV Show I used to watch & Just Because he gives a whole new meaning to Erika Jayne's signature move "pat the puss" - Ladies & Gentlemen I bring you Zachary Levi!

See Zachary giving his own spin on "pat the puss" at a photo call for his new movie Shazam in London."Yes" it's Mr. Levi patting a different sort of puss than Erika Jayne, a stuffed tiger to be exact. 

Whilst I watched Shazam as kid, I have no desire to see the movie. Honestly it looks lame. The only way I would go see it is if Zachary were going to appear fully naked in it and pat something other than the puss. If you get my drift and I know you do... 

So that's what's new today pussycat - minus the whoa oh on this Friday March 22, 2019.

Michael just sayin'.

Zachary on Twitter -

No comments:

Post a Comment