Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fencing

Fencing
Chris Mason & Sasha Pieterse
Today is all about fencing, no not of the sword fighting variety, but of the getting impaled on one type of thing. 

Here it is peeps the current image of my eye a BTS selfie of Sasha Pieterse aka Alison Dilaurentis & Chris Mason whose character Nolan Hotchkiss bites it by, you go it, getting impaled on a fence, fencing, at the end of the premiere episode of Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Consider this definition of "fencing" my contribution to the Urban Dictionary - since I have to look up so many of today's references there I felt like adding to the already muddled waters for some more WTF? moments and collective Google searches among the masses.

Love this image and really love the show, thus my work here is done.

Mic Drop!

PLL: The Perfectionists on the WWW at:
https://freeform.go.com/shows/pretty-little-liars-the-perfectionists  

No comments:

Post a Comment