Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Motivation

Jacked!
Zac Efron
Today's Monday Motivation secret word is: Jacked as in getting said way by lifting weights. Witness my Boy Toy Zac Efron in jacked to the max form for the Baywatch movie...witness it, do it and do it now!

While I do not want to get as jacked as Boy Zac, Daddy is on his own "Jacked Journey" - say that three time fast. "Yes" minions I added Weightlifting to my repertoire of Spin, Yoga & Abs classes and what a feeling!!!

I honestly remember not really caring for the act of getting jacked when I was younger thus when I was recruited to do so recently by my Toy, there was some reluctance to do so on my part, But my Toy was persistent and I caved, he guided me on which weights I should do and told me what body parts I was doing each for specifically. Everyone should have a Toy as a guide.

So guess what? I am loving this new addition to my life, in fact I find engaging in getting jacked quite addicting.

It's Monday peeps, now get your booty motivated!

Weightlifting on Wikipedia -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting

No comments:

Post a Comment