Sunday, November 10, 2019

Puppy Love

The Feels
LeAnn Rimes
Yesterday I tackled the Holiday Celebration at Disneyland - "Yes" of course yours truly did not have to pay to hit both Disneyland and California Adventure

Thus today I am going down a different path, a less chaotic one, it's time for puppies...Yay! Today's puppies are brought to you by the lovely and talented LeAnn Rimes. See LeAnn have fun with the pups while visiting the Hallmark Channels "Home & Family" at Universal Studios Hollywood.

Here's your dose of the feels I keep threatening to give you, and now I have. That's the way I roll, I am a giver 😇

I have seen Ms. Rimes in concert before and I have to tell you if you have not, you must! What a great performer, not to mention that voice, OMG that voice is one of the most amazing instruments I have ever heard...

Mic Drop!

LeAnn on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/leannrimes/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment