Thursday, November 14, 2019

Michael's Musings

The Truth Is Out There
Michael Shinafelt
Remember the series In Search Of starring the late Leonard Nimoy? He was also Spock on Star Trek.Well I am In Search Of something that Nimoy and crew probably never contemplated, the F#ck that I am supposed to give.

Alright you need to calm down, I do give a F#ck about humanity & morality despite certain things that shall not be addressed here that are happening in the world, "Yeah" there's that...

Let me entertain you, no really 😀

And then there's ______ it's blank, give it a name

Never will I ever dance to Baby Shark and suck on a lollipop

Don't be a cracker, be a saltine

Change your algorithm, change your world


Take a Sentimental Journey with Mike Clifford & Sandy Zacky - it truly is a trip

What gives you the feels?

I so F#cking love The Nightmare Before Christmas Holiday themed Haunted Mansion at Disneyland!!!

That time you got a tattoo

Do you ever get downward dog when having S-E-X?


Woman Crush of the Week - Elizabeth Banks, talented, beautiful, funny...I'd switch for her!

Lemme pose this question, does your Mama know?

This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy bent over, Miss Jackson if you're nasty!

Do you know the way to somewhere out there, beyond compare? Asking for a friend.

Relax, just do it with me at -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment