Monday, November 11, 2019

Drinking Game Alert

Winning!
The Kardashians 
Have you heard? Last nigh Keeping Up With The Kardashians won favorite "Reality Show" at the 45th E! People's Choice Awards. "Yes" the people have spoken and this is what the hive mind voted for. 

Don't get all snobby on me now and pretend you have NEVER seen an episode of KUWTK. Even if you are not a regular viewer or fan, everyone has watched at least a few episodes sporadically throughout the years

In fact I watched an episode of it last week, which brings me to today's topic of the timeless Drinking Game. You know where you take a shot every time a certain word is uttered, yeah that one, that's the ticket.

While watching the show it struck me like lightning that Kim, Khloe & Kourtney utter the word "Yeah" a lot, and when I state a lot I mean almost like every sentence. Thus the seed was planted that this would make a most excellent Drinking Game. That's correct minions, every time one of the Kardashian Sisters (or any other person) spouts "Yeah" take a shot. I guarantee you will be black out drunk by the end of the hour.

Pinky Swear!

KUWTK on IG
https://www.instagram.com/kuwtk/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment