Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Motivation


For some reason I woke this ayem with the phrase: "Good Vibes Only" rolling through my mind. Thus I'm gonna take it as a sign that it should be my Monday Motivation mantra.

TBH when is "Good Vibes Only" not a mantra to have? I ask you? I said I ask you? I'm waiting for that answer...to be continued.

So focus on accentuating those "Good Vibes" today because they are the key to a day of productivity and will keep you feeling groovy for the 24 hours known as Monday.

Time for me to put my "Good Vibes Only" to work, "Yes" it's time for some of that ole Monday Motivation peeps.

Now where did I put my rhythm stick?

Good Vibes Only in the Urban Dictionary -
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=%23goodvibesonly  

No comments:

Post a Comment