Thursday, February 13, 2020

Michael's Musings

Who Me?
Michael Shinafelt
It came, it saw, it conquered...you know Parasite. I for one called that it would take home the top honor at The Academy Awards. Everyone I knew kept saying it would be 1917, but my intuition told me otherwise and that is why I listen to it and not other people.

On that note - Ready? Set? Go!

Don't be the scrunchie on the door of an abandoned room, just say no!!!

Open my trunk and load in all your equipment

So what, I'm still a Rock Star

That's so Summer's Eve

Make a F#ckin' cup'a tea!

How much is that lizard in the window?

Congrats to Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner who are expecting their first child

Nothing says gangsta like a Hello Kitty phone


Woman Crush of the Week - Lucy Hale, with Katy Keene and Fantasy Island happening, hey why not?

Grace me with your staggering uniqueness 

Warning: Can Not Be Trusted With Tampons

Don't stumble over something behind you

I know there's something going on...

Confessions of a Law & Order: SVU addict

Wanna hear more revelations, follow me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment