Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Hump Day & Chill

  

Malcom McDowell
Now & Then

"Time for the old in-n-out" - Alex DeLarge, A Clockwork Orange

Oh yes Minions I thought we would give Hump Day & Chill it's literal due with some of the old "in-n-out" and I'm  not talking burgers either. 

While I can't really give you too many deets, what I can give you is Malcom McDowell dressed as his character from the Stanley Kubrick classic dressed as his character Alex DeLarge now and how he looked as Alex in the actual film.

Yeah, not quite as titillating, but...you get the picture,right??? 

I remember seeing A Clockwork Orange as a teenager and how riveted I was by it. Malcom McDowell is completely mesmerizing in it. It was an early masterpiece that had a huge impact on me (a lot of the 70s cinema did for that matter.)

According to a film buff friend of mine it plays an important part in my visual style and in my photo shoots as well. He claims I reference it that way a lot, something I never noticed until he pointed it out to me.

So there you have it get ready to Hump Day & Chill with some "old in-n-out" Hey, that's my plan...

A Clockwork Orange on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clockwork_Orange_(film)

No comments:

Post a Comment