Thursday, June 22, 2023

Michael's Musings

Blame It On Yourself...
Michael Shinfelt

So I caught the latest season of Black Mirror on Netflix and like many of you was quite taken with the episode Joan Is Awful. So much so that I did the meme generator thing for it and now: "Michael Is Awful."

Of course in the spirit of the episode you had to consent to let Netflix use the meme you generated to publicize the episode. Hey why not??? It's all in the spirit of fun...or???

FYI Ceiling cat is always watching you, just the other day I saw him staring at me...

Sometimes my smile means "Hello" but mostly it means F#ck Off, the more you know

Relentless Twattery should be used in everyday conversations 

The gay agenda is staying alive, that's our big scary plan

Doesn't my a$$hole have any rights?!?!

It seems The Flash has an Ezra Miller problem

Let them eat paste!

Honestly I can't wait to see the Barbie Movie and I really don't understand why

Woman Crush of the Week - Jennifer Lawrence for her comedic turn in No Hard Feelings

Hiking at Camp Crystal Lake is on my bucket list

Dear conservatives Tony The Tiger is literally a cartoon, seriously

Rock out with your tongue out!!! What did you think I was going to say???

Nothing other people do is because of you, it's because of themselves

Courage is sexy

Join me here for other insights and Relentless Twattery -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment