Friday, June 23, 2023

Dream Team

Duet, Duet Now!
Kylie Minogue & Madonna

With her resurgence in popularity Kylie Minogue has been making a lot of noise of late on the musical front as well as with regard to her desire to duet with Madonna.

Not so coincidentally all this commotion is happening during Pride Month. Usually when something like this keeps showing up in the press it means there is either something already finished and the pot is being stirred or there is something in the works. Trust me either way it means it is a done deal.

Personally never have I ever entertained the thought of this at any given point in my gay existence. 

I must also confess I have zero feeling about it happening one way or the other. Duets are tricky and usually don't work out for the most part. However these two could pull off something that could make me eat my musical opinion.

So tell us ladies when is this coming out, because you know you are doing it so let's hear it post haste.

We're waiting...

Kylie on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/kylieminogue/?hl=en 

Madonna on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/madonna/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment