Thursday, June 15, 2023

Michael's Musings

Do You Like Girls Or Boys?
Michael Shinafelt

This chaos is killing me, do you want to be free? Let moondust cover you, you're released, it's time to muse...

Treat Williams, damn! While gave many an excellent performance my personal fave was his Law & Order: SVU portrayal of Jake Stanton RIP

Every classroom had a kid who ate paste. That's probably who you are arguing with on Social Media

Why is Padam, Padam Kylie Minogue's biggest US hit? It's alright, but she's had so many better songs

Happy Pride to those who identify as a Samsung super-capacity washer (multiple loads all at once)

FYI according to the Bible Lobsterfest is an abomination, the more you know...

Dear haters, I couldn't help but notice that "Awesome" starts with "Me" and "Ugly" starts with "U"

I thought Kelis' Milkshake was supposed to bring all the "boys" to the yard

Pat Robertson's passing has started phase 19 of the "Gay Agenda" 

Woman Crush of the Week - Joan Rivers, we could use her forked tongue more than ever in this insane world RIP

Visualize where you will eventually put it

The longer I live the more I am convinced this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum

He left to go get gloves, think about it, but not too much

You F#cked around, now you'll find out

Any questions, any answers, alright wipe your nose then

I might have some answers here, note I stated MIGHT! -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment