Thursday, June 29, 2023

Michael's Musings

Say My F#cking Name...
Michael Shinafelt

It's the last Thursday of Pride Month and what a month it's been! I in particular am feeling myself of late. Interpret that as you will, I'm sexy and free that way...

The above photo was taken in front of a mural at a gay bar (obviously)  the Precinct in Downtown Los Angeles. Go hard or go home, celebrate Pride Minions!!!

Season 11 of Vanderpump Rules started filming yesterday with everyone returning except for Raquel Leviss no word on whether she'll be back or not, meh. 

It's your life thus every night can be Taco Night if you want it to be, so there!

Vulgar will make you dance, don't be a chorus

Binged Glamourous on Netflix mainly because Kim Cattrall was in it. I had a gay old time

Smile, Laugh, Talk, Drink, Dance, Eat A$$

Remember Porky's that raunchy teen comedy from the 80's well I wanted to know what I would think about it now as an adult. It was boring AF, I can't believe when I saw it as a teen I found it remotely funny

Anything you can do out of a suit, you can now do in a suit, the more you know...

Snake in the grass, that's all

Woman Crush of the Week - Gay icon and ally Madonna, get well soon Queen

Went to my favorite Mexican Restaurant in LA El Coyote yesterday, delicious!!!

Hot tip: ordering a Diet Coke will NOT make your sharing of classified documents guilt-free

Intuition is our life's compass – we can trust our instincts

Until I saw The Idol on HBO I never knew a show with that much talent in front of, and behind the camera could be so bad

How will I celebrate the last Thursday of Pride? Hmmmm...

Find Out Here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment