Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday Motivation

Ever so often one has to remind one's self they are not the darkness and go into the light.

After the rather shall we say surreal week I had, it's jusr what I need as a mental reset. 

Thus our Monday Motivation is you are the light not the darkness. It all depends on you, you have the control to make a choice on which kind of energy you bring into your life.

Believe me, I have been through some crazy negative stuff of late (trust me you don't want to know) and through it all I refused to surrender my light to bad mojo that was trying to bring me to it's level of disgusting behavior and attitude.

Thank you to my resilence and strength. 

Let us move forward instead of sideways and go out there and light up the world around us. Because no one has time for that other Sh!t!

Light on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light  

No comments:

Post a Comment