Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Current Mood

I'll Have What She's Licking
Sharon Stone

I don't know what she's licking, but this photo of the one and only Sharon Stone is feeding into my vibe today. Thus this is what my Current Mood feels like today.

Now to say exactly what this means in terms of me is fair I am guessing. This being stated I believe it can be everyone's CM as you can get your own personal read from it.

To me there is a sense of rebellion and a F#ck You attitude that only Ms. Stone can uniquely capture.

Sharon recently celebrated her 66th Birthday this past Sunday and shows no signs of slowing her roll. Yet another thing about this image that inspires my CM. 

Today I'm going to bend it like Sharon Stone in this photo. "Yes" internalize it and the energy shall manifest Minions!

Sharon on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/sharonstone/  

No comments:

Post a Comment