Thursday, March 14, 2024

Michael's Musings

Pleasure Is A Radical Act
Michael Shinafelt

Pleasure is a radical act. Let that sink in. In these off kilter times why is it we feel bad about making ourselves feel good?

We not only do ourselves a disservice by not doing so, we do those and the world around us dirty as well. The energy we put out into the world matters. Pleasure should not be a radical act, yet it is. Moving forward with pleasure...

Remember everything is peachy keen. Peachy F#cking keen!!!

Admit it. At least one time in your life you seriously tried to move an object using the force

Show of hands who thought Sutton's "incident" on RHOBH last  night was 100% staged? ✋

Also about last night. Who thinks Kyle is skirting how involved she is with Morgan Wade? ✋

Stop fighting your demons and start working with them, damn it!

I'm a toy, come and play with me, say the word now, the more you know...

Pierced nipples taste like house keys, fight me

My probem with Vanderpump Rules this season? Tom Sandoval is such a douche and he's uncomfortable to watch, there I said it!!!

Woman Crush of the Week - This is a TBT thing, a shout out to Bo Derek, one of my first female crushes. I had this poster on my bedroom door. 

Thursday is officially Law & Order: SVU night in my abode, a new episode airs tonight!!!

I want to run naked in a rainstorm, alright I have done this for real it's no longer a bucket list item

Demonic Flatulence, the more you smell, the more bats die

I'm writing a book: 101 Uses For A Stick Of Butter

Getting my downward dog on at Hollywood Forever today...

What do you have cooking, good looking?

Spill the tea with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment