Friday, March 22, 2024

Wave Your Hands In The Air!

Woot!
Elizabeth Taylor

TGIF! Etc...Wave your hands in the air, it's Friday! For some reason I'm feeling it today. Usually Friday is just another day of the week, but like most people i'm feeling end of the week relief over it for some reason...

Eliazabeth Taylor as Pearl Slaghoople from The Flintstones feature film really captures the elation I am feeling over a Friday of all things.

I'm guessing it's been a long week is why I am feelin so excited that I just can't hide it! Not to mention I am capping the week off by having lunch with a friend in Beverly Hills. Two reason to be happy on one quite specific day.

So Minions what's on your Friday agenda???

TGIF on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TGIF 

No comments:

Post a Comment