Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Hump Day & Chill

The Women of Beverly Hills

OK, I'll admit it! I watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Hey, we all have guilty pleasures and tonight is Part II of the reunion. For those out of the loop this is when all the women have watched the current season that just aired and get together to discuss, relive and go for the jugular with one another.

Thus, in case you haven't guessed I (and anyone who cares to join me) am going to Hump Day & Chill to the women and them being reunited and see who calls out who for what transpired during their 13th season.

FYI Beverly Hills is the only Housewives show I actually watch, I didn't want to leave the impression I was a Houwewives connoisseur after all.

Yep, it's a self indulgent Hump Day & Chill and you know what?!

I've earned it!

RHOBH on the WWW -

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills

 

No comments:

Post a Comment