Thursday, March 21, 2024

Michael's Musings

I Know What To Do - I Think I'll Call My Crew...
Michael Shinafelt

"What your momma used to say - All work - No play

I know what to do - I think I'll call my crew

Of course, I love you - but naughty boys need fun too - I wanna have some fun!" - I Wanna Have Some Fun, Samantha Fox

This week I've been busy having some fun! That's correct Minions, fun has been number one on my play list for the week. It's a good thing to check in at the check out motel. If you know, you know...Thus there is not full column this week. I am busy! 


Woman Crush Of The Week - Theresa Russell who turned 67 yesterday. She's starred in Bad Timing, Black Widow and many others. She's one of my favorite actresses and must be acknowledged. She's hot!

Have fun with me here -


No comments:

Post a Comment