Saturday, May 25, 2024

Back In Time

Batman & Wonder Woman

This image came up as a Facebook Memory and I wanted to post it here, so I am. 

It was a typical Thursday, May 25th 2017 to be exact, as I headed to Trader Joe's on Vine in Hollywood.

Nothing shocking other than I was completely unaware that the premiere for Wonder Woman starring Gal Gadot was happening on Hollywood Blvd. at the Pantages on this day.

Luckily I grocery shop when the Trader Joe's opens (it opened at 8 am, now it opens at 9) because the throngs of fans that showed up eventually were not there just yet.

However there was this dynamic early duo of fans dressed as Wonder Woman and Batman.

I just had to get a photo, and it turned out great! So great that I wanted to share it and it brings back a memory from a less shall we say, altered time and place in the world.

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend!

Wonder Woman on IMDb -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451279/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment