Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Walking in LA...

In case you haven't read any of my posts that make reference to me living in Los Angeles, well that is where I reside. Hence the byline.

While walking in my hood one day I spotted this nailed to a tree. A cross and garlic mean only one thing to me - there are vampires in my neighborhood, at least someone, somebody or many people believe so.

Now let's bear in mind that I have not encountered any of said creatures of the night to my knowledge. This being stated, if there are some that happen to be neighbors of mine please introduce yourselves I'd be interested in hanging out.

Are there vampires actually residing in LA? Always a possibility.

Vampires on History.com -

https://www.history.com/topics/folklore/vampire-history  

No comments:

Post a Comment