Thursday, May 2, 2024

Michael's Musings

Kiss Me Hard Before You Go...

Pardon my turbo if I have pontificated on this before, if I have it bears repeating. We all have ear worms, you know that one song that goes through your head constantly for a period of time?

Well I apparently have found my eternal ear worm. The one song that is the soundtrack of my life I guess you could say. For some reason at least once a week Lana Del Rey's Summertime Sadness is my ear worm Du Jour. Make of that what you will, or not...

If you know someone who is effortlessly happy in the morning, that is a demon. The more you know

I have been nothing but sexy and funny to you all

Friend with benefits? I prefer emotional support F#ck Buddy

Saw you at the gym. Thought you looked mad, gay and moronic

Please refrain from hitting others with dildos, that's all...

Saw the orginal 1975 version of The Stepford Wives with the current political climate and AI techniques what was once considered satire is now very real

Odor in the court! Think about if, but not too much

Have you ever received a sweet locker room note? Asking for a friend

Woman Crush of the Week - Katharine Ross in The Stepford Wives, heartbreaking and effective

I may not know the formula to success, but the formula for failure is trying to please everyone

Hey Deadbeat! Is AC/DC one of your favorite bands or what???

Saw Challengers, loved it! Zendaya is a goddess!

The ending of AHS: Delicate felt tacked on and rushed

Bring me an In-N-Out Burger. Do it and do it now!!!

Follow me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment