Thursday, May 9, 2024

Michael's Musings

You've Never Met Anyone Like Me...
Michael Shinafelt

Yesterday I decided to re-watch one of my favorite Vampire movies on Tubi, Near Dark. It was directed by future Oscar winner Kathryn Bigelow. It was also her sophomore effort and it is truly spectacular! 

Everything is spot on, my personal favorite elements were the dialogue and the underlying eroticism that everything was imbued with. Yeah, I said eroticism, that's all...

BTW - in case you couldn't guess Vampires are my jam

I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all

Community theater exists so middle-aged, married couples can find young men and women fotr threesomes

How To Identify A Swallow: Spit in my mouth daddy, the more you know

Currently Reading: The Big Book Of Lesbian Horse Stories

What's your body count???

Before Freddy Ksueger there was the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, think about it but not too much

BDE! There I said it!!!

Woman Crush of the Week - How could I not say Jenny Wright as a Vampire in Near Dark, she is so hot in it!

For the record my all time favorite Vampire movie is The Hunger

Life is too short to fit in, stay weird Minions!

Remember when the lights went out in Georgia? Yep, me either...

My cat thinks you're a twat, and other childhood memories ruined

The time has come...ta ta for now!

Track me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment