Thursday, May 30, 2024

Michael's Musings

I'm The Ghost With The Most, Babe!
Michael Shinafelt


"It's Showtime!"  - Beetlejuice 

Ah, those Facebook memories, where would we be without them? This one came up today from an exhibit I went to five years ago in Los Angeles called: I Like Scary Movies. Thus here I am doing my best Beetlejuice impression at it.

My impression is my interpretation of him naturally, and it works! 

With the impending Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice coming September 6th 2024 I caught the original again (hadn't seen it since it first came out) and it surpiringly still holds up and is as entertaining as when I first viewed it.

So "Yes" I am now actually interested in seeing the follow-up. It looks like they took what worked in the original and expanded on it.

Until then go back and watch the original, it's still a whole lotta fun!

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...

On IMDb -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2049403/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment