Thursday, June 6, 2024

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

Tis' the season to be Proud! Gay Pride Month is officially on!!! Don't you just love a man in uniform?! That man in uniform would be yours truly.

Something about men in uniform make may gay guys swoon, trust me I've gotten a lot of that regarding the photo above. Let the Pride celebration commence!!!

Back door guests are the best, the more you know...

Don't forget to drink water and mind your own business this week

Gays like Bewitched because it's about outsiders,fight me!

At the stroke of midnight June 1st, Bam! Gay everything

Classy people don't have one night stands, they have auditions. You didn't get a call back.

Finding a man to milk, dicuss

This used to be my playground, amongst other things

Vinyl Fetish the mind reels

Woman Crush of the Week - This photo came up in my Facebook Memories it's my forever grrrrrl Traci Lords!

I be cute so I pose for a pic

One word: Eric on Netflix, It's so good!

Plastic Hearts or Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, your choice

Congrats to George Takei on being the Grand Marshall at the Pride Parade in Hollywood this Sunday!

Time for me to get to yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery

Get proud with me here!

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://x.com/MShinafelt

No comments:

Post a Comment