Thursday, June 13, 2024

Michael's Musings

"M" Is For Men
Michael Shinafelt

This Pride Month's column is brought to you by the letter "M" as you can see by the wall behind me.

How's your Pride Month. Mine is going fabulous! Brought to you by the letter "F" as in Eff it let's have some fun!!!

I want AI to do my laundry and dishes so that I can do art and writing

Always remember never forget don't F#ck With Dolly Parton!

The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer

See Robert run, run Robert run. Check out his booty

Love is not complicated, people are

Rewatched Bob Fosse's Lenny the other day...Brilliant!!!

Take your passion and make it happen!

Pretty Hurts, the more you know...

Woman Crush of the Week - the amazing Margaret Cho! Here we are back stage at Pride in West Hollywood, CA 13 years ago.

Prediction the Eensy Weensy Spider is going to be the earworm of the Summer!

You think you're ready? You ain't ready enough!

Remember Kings & Queens you are not perfect and there's nothing wrong with that

I put Halloween and the year I was born in the Gif bar and what to my wondering eyes did appear: Mary Poppins!

Remember: No one should be above the law

Hang with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://x.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment