Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"Hello" I Win!

Adele: Watch Your Back Taylor Swift!
Yes, you heard correctly, our Lady Of Adele kicked Taylor Swift's skinny white girl booty! Her video for her single Hello which made it's debut Friday and has earned her, what else? Rave Reviews and got the most views of any video in a 24 hour period. Thus dethroning Swift's previous title holder Bad Blood.


Total Views in a 24 hour period:

Bad Blood: 20.1 million

Hello: 27.7 million


Wow! I must admit I am somewhat biased when it comes to this, because I honestly have never watched the video for Bad Blood, no, really, I haven't. However I did pounce on Adele singing Hello  and watched it the minute it surfaced. 

Nothing against Taylor she simply isn't my thing, Adele on the other hand...well I'm pretty sure you figured out what team I am on at this point.

Hope there is no Bad Blood over this, wait, I take that back. In the spirit (pun intended) of the season bring it!

Four more days 'till Halloween, Silver Shamrock....

Team Adelehttp://adele.com/

Team Taylor Swifttaylorswift.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment