Thursday, May 4, 2017

Michael's Musings

Step Away From The Food
Michael Shinafelt
Weekly update. I lost ten, count them ten pounds over this past week. Why am I telling you this? Because I am very proud of it, so there.

I also need to be held accountable. Thus if I tell all of you, then I can't fuck it up. Moving on let's get to my weekly outlet. Oh yeah!

I don't fuck much with the past, why bother

Lying is the most fun you can have without taking off your clothes. That's why I am losing weight I need to find a new hobby.

Whenever I think: can people get any dumber, the answer is always "yes"...sigh.

Trumpelestiltskin

Oh Yeah, The Met Gala 
Congratulations To
Traci Lords
Traci Lords is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of her clothing line with Pin-Up Girl. Congratulations Grrrrrrrrrl! 

I'm in a Pennywise state of mind

Smoking in the girls room - Bella Hadid & Rami Malek. Grody to the max!

J-Lo & A-Rod, hot as fuck

Mike Clifford rulz!

R.I.P. Ms Francine York

Has anyone ever wondered why they call something made out of beef a hamburger?

OK, I give in...May the 4th be with you. Happy now?!

Use it, or lose it, with me at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en    

No comments:

Post a Comment