Monday, August 6, 2018

Monday Motivation

Cheers It's Monday!
Henry Golding
"Tell me why, I don't like, I don't like, (tell me why) I don't like Mondays" - I Don't Like Mondays, The Boomtown Rats

"Yes" it's that time again for the most maligned day of the week to happen...Monday.

Today I felt a different approach to the dreaded day was in order. One that took our collective attitude toward said day and turned it on it's butt.

Thus I bring you cheer in the form of raising a glass and saying "cheers" and taking on Monday straight with a smile no chaser.

Let's hit it like Henry Golding who stars in Crazy Rich Asians (say that three times fast) - here he is at the London Hotel in West Hollywood, CA with an adult beverage smiling like the sun will come out tomorrow.

So smiles everyone, smiles and bend it like Henry, learn to love your inner Monday!

Henry on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/henrygolding/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment