Friday, August 10, 2018

Freaky Friday

Just Do It!
Madonna
"We go hard or we go home, We gonna do this all night long, We get freaky if you want" - "Bitch I'm Madonna" Madonna

Bitches I'm Michael! I go hard, that's why I never go home, oh and freaky? Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale...

OK, I'm not going to divulge anything really other than I don't know about you cats but I'm feeling mighty real and quite free-ky this Friday. "Yes" the misspelling of "freaky" was on porpoise. As was the last typo.

Let me impart these words of wisdom to you on this August 10, 2018 - live by your own rules and what works for you. Surprise yourself everyday, go with the flow and free your mind and the rest will follow...that's correct now I am sounding like an En Vogue single.
Get Freaky
Michael Shinafelt
While there is always accidents in life sometimes they are happy ones and you never know what may come of them. 

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mike Drop! Get it? My name is Michael, Mike. Carry on and let your freak flag fly!

Get freaky with me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment