Thursday, August 2, 2018

Michael's Musings

I Heart You
Michael Shinafelt
"I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks, I've been drawn into your magnetar pit trap trap I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black" - Nirvana "Heart Shaped Box"

Oh hey wait I've got a new complaint, or not. boxes and hearts have been going through my mind of late. I also garnered a new title "Hung Hunk" while I have always been the former, losing 50 lbs. will always give you something extra, thus the added adjective of "Hunk" - "yes" it's time to ruminate, minions.

Me & Madonna have something in common in the photo above. Think about it, but not too much.

That moment when you realize someone named Bazzi has a hit single -WTF?!

Tinsley Mortimer of The Real Housewives of NYC gives women a bad name

I am officially fierce

"Put your hand between your legs and make it hard" - Jessica, Spin Class instructor

This is how you ______ it's blank, fill it in

Kylie Jenner turns 21?! Wow! I thought she was at least 25 already

Moist
Bringing The Real
Denise Richards
Congratulations to Denise Richards on joining the cast of the Real Housewives of BH - That's Hot!

"It's not easy being green" - Kermit The Frog

Current Mood: That's for me to know & you to find out...

Sangria

Words of wisdom - Lyft is cheaper than Uber 

They will try to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds of love

Hey beautiful people, time to wake up 

Here it goes again @ -
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/
https://twitter.com/mshinafelt?lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment