Friday, August 31, 2018

Freaky Friday

Look, Up In The Sky...
Tippi Hedren 

Ever wonder what would happen if nature rebelled against you in the form of a docile creature such as a bird? Well I actually don't my sister's parakeet attacked me a few times, so that has been scratched off my bucket list.

This coming Tuesday I will be hitting The Montalban Theater in Hollywood for a retro screening of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. It has been a long time since I have seen it, like, I believe I saw it when I was in High School. So I don't remember too much about it, other than cute little birdies taking on the demeanor of animals gone wild and that Tippi Hedren was a stalker of sorts.

So in case you haven't guessed it Ornithophobia - fear of birds, is this weeks Freaky Friday inspiration.

Thanks Tippi & Alfred looking forward to revisiting this classic under the stars on the rooftop of The Montalban this Tuesday. I hope there are no birds in sight...Ca ca ca!

The Birds on IMDB:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056869/?ref_=nv_sr_1  

No comments:

Post a Comment