Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Happy Birthday To Me!

Birthday Boy
Michael Shinafelt
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ― Bill Keane

"Yes" indeed today is the present, another day to be alive and experience the world around you. Make choices that are bold and could potentially open the door to new and greater opportunities and experiences. In short today is my Birthday! Join me while I celebrate 53 years of living. 

One of the most valuable lessons I have learned in that time is to always look for ways to ground myself, because I am nothing without me.

Wonder what's going through my brain right now while I am writing this on the day of my birth December 18th? I've got this! 

I am thankful for my health and being in the best shape I have ever been in. I'm even starting to get ab definition for the first time in my entire life.

El Coyote bound tonight, kick ass margaritas & greasy tacos here I come!

I'm in my Birthday Suit doing this right now

Wonder if the washer is fixed or if I'm going to have to go to the laundry mat this afternoon???

Lemon Water is delicious & delightful

Hole is one of the best bands ever!

Looking forward to the Christmas Party on the rooftop of The Montalban in Hollywood tomorrow night

Perhaps I will go see Mary Poppins Returns at some point

Can't wait to see my BFF Brittney tonight

Getting it with abs & spin class this morning. I may throw in a little boxing for good measure

Happy Birthday To Me is one of my favorite horror movies 

OK, focus and carry on, it's your Birthday but you still gotta adult

Celebrate with me at:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment