Monday, December 3, 2018

Monday Motivation

Ho, Ho, Hunk!
Kurt Russell
In keeping with yesterday's Hunky Holiday theme today's Monday Motivation comes in the form of none other than Santa Claus! Well Kurt Russell as Santa in the Netflix Holiday movie The Christmas Chronicles, saw that three times fast, c'mon I dare ya!

Who 'd have ever thunk that Santa would ever qualify as Hunky?! I ask you, "yep" I am asking so gimme an answer, post haste. Well when 67 year old Kurt Russell portrays him, he magically becomes Hot Daddy material.

Thus Kurt, not Santa is really what motivates me this Monday to keep up on the fitness and health regime I have embarked on and to keep getting better and better. 

So with a mighty Ho, Ho, Ho I send you on your way this Monday December 3rd 2018 to take on the world and do something good for yourself. "Tis the season after all...!!!

Kurt on IMDB -
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000621/  

No comments:

Post a Comment