Thursday, December 27, 2018

Michael's Musings

The Write Stuff
Michael Shinafelt
Finally Christmas is over! Can I get a groove is in the heart to that?! I thought I could. We are now headed in to 2019 the new year as it were. 

I really have no expectations on this coming year, other than it will be like the other New Years, different number same sh!t, with some changes thrown in for good measure. Speaking of measure it's time to see how many licks it really does take to get to the center of a tootsie pop!

Put your ice cream back in the freezer and tell your genitals to werk!

I am 100% sure I gained a few pounds this past week, cut me some slack in addition to Christmas I also had a Birthday thrown in the mix for good measure

Why can't we all just do the Time Warp again?

Still did not receive Cha Cha Heels again for Christmas this year, damn it!

Another Christmas has come and gone and Mariah Carey is now back in her box

Well then there's Aquaman 

Skinny Jeans are my new jam

Jam is not something I partake in

Little boxes, discuss 


They're Hitched!
Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth 
Congratulations to Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth they seem perfect for each other

"Yes" I have a dirty mind

“I know, I’m kind of crazy. If you look up the word crazy in the dictionary, I’m like, kind of like to the left of it.”- Katy Perry

What's in your bra?

Be my friend at: 
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment