Friday, January 3, 2020

Hello Young Lovers...

They Don't Call It "The Magic Kingdom" For Nothing
Ashley Benson & Cara Delevingne
Since I'm feeling quite Frisky Frolic and optimistic in general despite a certain evil Ooompa Loompa I thought today I would illustrate this by posting a photo of my favorite couple. "Yes" it's Cara Delevingne & Ashley Benson at the "Happiest Place On Earth" Disneyland!

Look how adorbs the twosome is shuttered on Main Street in the amusement park 😃

Anyway, gotta love these two. They are very much what I would call couples goals for my own personal reasons which I will never disclose, unless you decide to go there with me in a one on one type thing. If you get my drift and I think you must.

So let's get the feels this first Friday of 2020 and raise a glass and enjoy life, live it to the fullest and take no prisoners!

Now about that Oompa Loompa situation...

Cara on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/caradelevingne/?hl=en

Ashley on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/ashleybenson/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment