Thursday, January 9, 2020

Michael's Musings

My Eggplant Brings All The Boys To The Yard
Michael Shinafelt
As you can see it's raining eggplants, they are falling from the sky!!! At least in my bubble that's what's raining down on your parade, purple whimsical eggplants, not bombs.

You can say I'm a dreamer, but I 100% bet I'm not the only one. Keep the faith minions 😘

"You're too corrupted, and totally destructive, When you've erupted, you're totally destructive, Don't drop bombs, baby, don't drop bombs" Don't Drop Bombs, Liza Minnelli & The Pet Shop Boys
My White China Plates are racist
So Denise Richards had an affair with Brandi Glanville? How's your week going???
Overheard: "Booze, I must have some booze" - seriously, this is not a drill
Don't teach your children bad words in English 
Meghan & Harry are stepping away from the Royal Family. I have no reason to follow the Royals now. Team Meghan & Harry!
Jillian Michaels made disparaging comments about Lizzo's body (I would expect nothing less from her) what I want to see is Lizzo take Jillian on in the ring. That way we can be rid of Jillian once and for all!
Brutally shocking! That's all.

Woman Crush of the Week - Ashley Benson. Because she was in one of my favorite shows Pretty Little Liars, because she is Cara Delevingne's GF and because she was great in Her Smell.
Reminder: Christmas is officially over, so if you sit on a strangers lap now and ask for stuff you are a whore. 
So a combination of comments & observations...
The most unrealistic part of Little Women is that Jo gets paid for her freelance writing on time.
Don't judge me but John Cena just streaked naked through my imagination
Happy Talk, Pay It Forward
There once was a man...follow me to find out more -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment