Sunday, January 12, 2020

Just Because...Dolittle

Bunny Ears
Rami Malek, Selena Gomez & Robert Downey Jr.
Just Because it's fun, Just Because I have a thing for Robert Downey Jr. and Just Because I like a good threesome here is Rami Malek, Selena Gomez & duh, Robert Downey Jr. at the Dolittle premiere in Los Angeles.

OK, so Dr. Dolittle, you know the guy who talks to animals is getting an update of sorts that is hitting theaters this Friday. Hence the premiere photo op in Los Angeles

Shame I have no real burning desire to see this, or perhaps not. I mean it would have to get seriously great reviews for me to even contemplate sitting through it. But ultimately this will be a hard pass for me, I will catch it someday on cable.

Then why did I post this image? Because it's fun! Because as stated above I find RDJ sexy AF and Selena Gomez is the cutest to me. Rami Malek I am not one of your fans, but hey one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch after all.

Hey Just Because...

Dolittle on IMDb -
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6673612/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

No comments:

Post a Comment