Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday Motivation: Fashion, Turn To The Left

Strut
Vanessa Hudgens
Last night yet another award show happened The Screen Actor's Guild Awards - yawn! One thing Award Shows do is make me think about fashion, which is a rare occurrence in this guy's life. 

Thus you'd think I'd feature someone dressed to the nines from last night, but alas, not! Hey, I'm a rebel just for kicks now.

Instead Vanessa Hudgens on her way to Good Morning America to promote Bad Boys For Life (in which she stars) caught my eye in this multi-print number that should have never worked, yet does. 

Personally I've always liked Ms. Hudgens and cop to having a bit of a girl crush on her. 

Anyway, I'm sure someday in the near future she will be wearing something along these lines when she too gets nominated for a SAG or another institutions award.

There's your Monday Motivation minions...Fashion, turn to the right.

Vanessa on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/vanessahudgens/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment