Monday, May 4, 2020

Burning Down The Gym

It's Britney, Bitch!
"All wet! Hey you might need a raincoat, Shakedown! Dreams walking in broad daylight, Three hun-dred six-ty five de-grees, Burning down the house" - Talking Heads "Burning Down The House"

Despite the state of the world, pop culture keeps turning. For some reason I am completely fixated on the fact that Britney Spears burned down her home gym (something I wished I had right here, right now honestly.)

I posted the above screen shot with Ms. Spears oh so casual tale of how the fire went down. You couldn't make this stuff up I tell you what.

Basically Brit was mood lighting her workout and things went awry and the gym was on fire.

OK, personally I never mood light anything, not even for sex so I truly can't wrap my head around this. I mean, it's only a workout and really does not involve all this prep, not ever.

Thus I will continue to ruminate on this. The real take away from the incident is: "Just say no to mood lighting"

Mic drop!

Britney on IG -
https://www.instagram.com/britneyspears/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment