Thursday, May 7, 2020

Michael's Musings

Say Hello To My Quarantine Friend..
Michael Shinafelt
We have arrived at yet another episode of As The Quarantine Turns...this week there was much ado about Hollywood on Netflix. Did I binge it? "Yes." What did I think about it? That's for me to know and you to find out, on with the show Minions!!!

Demons have an awful sense of humor, can you blame them? They live in Hell...

Sorry to hear that Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne have split, not even a sex bench could keep them together 💔

I don't  wear fur but I do eat _______ that's correct Minions it's time to fill in the blank

The latest trend? After everything you say add: "I was just being sarcastic"

Given the reaction everyone's having to Adele's weight loss I assume this means the pandemic is over?!

Oh, so what did I think of Hollywood on Netflix? Did I like it or not? Computer says: NO

Who else wants to show Sutton Stracke on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills the proverbial door and hopes it hits her on the way out?

Dylan McDemott just ran naked through my mind (if only he'd done that in Hollywood, but we'll always have the first season of American Horror Story)


Woman Crush of the Week - Mira Sorvino for being one of the good things in that train wreck known as Hollywood on Netflix

Tell me who, who, who took the cookies from the cookie jar? Was it you?

Murder Hornets, because 2020 hasn't been fun enough

I miss eavesdropping 

Bambi goes to the club alone...

The End

Yep, this weeks episode of As The Quarantine Turns is over, for more intrigue follow me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment