Thursday, May 21, 2020

Michael's Musings

TBT: Nerdy Boys Need Love Too!
Michael Shinafelt
So let's get something straight on this week's episode of As The Quarantine Turns. Things are never going back to "normal" thus it's time to get to work on your new "normal" - that's correct Minions now is the time to focus, not tune out. On that note, It's time!

All zoom and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

When all else fails ask yourself: What would Olivia Benson do? 

It's all in the flow of the hips

Superheroes wear masks, and so do you

Dorinda Medley on RHONY: I almost became an alcoholic! Me watching: Almost?!

I know what you did last summer...f#cking nothing!!!

Finally saw Joker, I was sure I wasn't going to like it. I was wrong, it wasn't at all what I thought it would be. "Yes" that's a good thing 😉 Joaquin Phoenix deserved that Oscar!

In an ideal scenario the President of the United States and the worst human being in the world would be two different people.


Woman Crush of the Week - Lisa Rinna, because her Pandemic Tik Tok videos are off the hook!

This week's go to catch phrase: Morbidly Obese

I can't wait to be able to start licking things again!

Are you fancy now?
Spill, what's your current mood? Mine is pizza!!!

Tell me your secrets, don't be scared

Here's where you can tell me them:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment