Thursday, May 28, 2020

Michael's Musings

Oh, The Scandal!
Michael Shinafelt
And the beat goes on...while things are slowly shifting to a new normal, I continue to work on myself. "Yes" that's what a pandemic is for, among other things. As you can see by the above image I have been playing around with my Instagram apps. The pursuit of excellence never falters, LOL

Yeah, there's that. Time to release the Id!

R.I.P. Larry Kramer - rebel with a cause

The actions of some, do not reflect the opinions of all

Remember the time reality became virtual

Stop asking people who have not been where you are going for directions

Here are the details about my first concertDavid Bowie & The Tubes, 1983, Tacoma Dome, I was 17

Territory: Hikes and trails, walk upon this earth

Congratulations to Sasha Pieterse of Pretty Little Liars fame on being due in October

Remember karma is a bigger bitch than you ever thought you were


Woman Crush of the Week - Lady Gaga for "Rain on Me" a great anthem of positivity for these challenging times. "Yes" I know Ariana Grande is part of it too, but she's too young and not interesting enough for me.

I applaud Twitter, if you have to ask why Google that sh!t

Now tell me how you being told to put your dog on a leash is a threat to your life?

For those of you who text and never make real plans, this is your moment

What came first the chicken or the egg? The chicken, eggs can't cum, duh!

Cut or uncut? I'm talking about your sandwiches, jeeze!

Wanna know how I like mine, follow me here:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment