Thursday, May 14, 2020

Michael's Musings

Look! I'm A Push Me Pull You!!!
Michael Shinafelt
On this weeks saga of As The Quarantine Turns - Social Summer has officially been cancelled.? "Yes" Minions California has Stay At Home orders until September. Which is just as well because here in the land of lock down, while I have been exercising, it's not the gym and I have been eating out of boredom. Thus I don't have the Social Summer Body I would have wanted. There's always an upside!

This week's Netflix & Chill is a recommendation from my niece, Lindley Waters, "You" good call Lindley, I love it! Season Two is even better than the first!

Tik Tok is making a lot of hot people truly not do-able

Let's discuss our most  mundane celebrity encounters, shall we? Mine was with Julianne Moore at the now defunct Rexall on Beverly and LaCienega. I told her how much I loved one of her first films Safe, she smiled and said Thank You, then we moved on.

Sweat sock opera gloves, discuss...

This season of Vanderpump Rules feels like it's been on since the beginning of time. In case you were wondering, that is not a compliment.

If you like classic movies, check out this blog a friend of mine does: https://www.jaysclassicmovieblog.com/

Shout out to the Thirst Responders (FYI not a typo)

During this time don't be a conversation killer. Seriously you don't want to be that person


Woman Crush of the Week - Shay Mitchell in You, she gives a deliciously bitchy performance as Peach Salinger 

There's nothing wrong with pretending your apartment is a piano bar and putting a tip jar on the end table, nothing at all

I had a dream with a lot of Cats & Dogs in it last night, that's all I remember about it, other than it was a pleasant one 😊

This weeks go to catch phrase: "Why don't you ask China that?"

I'm having a big bowl of frozen blueberries for breakfast, "Yes" I'm living my best life

My favorite thing about this time and place in the history of the world is ________ your assignment is to fill in the blank, surely you have something you like about it.

Wanna tell me what that was? You can find me here:
https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment